Total Pageviews

Friday, May 4, 2012

BiPoLaR, and the social convention of "FURRY"ism

oxo

I freely admit it.  I'm a furry.  Yes, just like in CSI, but I never rub my body against strangers, dressed in clothing, or a mascot costume from a sports team.  That's nasty, and I'd pepper spray anyone who tried to.

Being a furry, said furry, lets me focus on the things I'm obsessed with.

Yes.  I said obsessed.

Read all my entries, and the warning I posted on a hyperlink on my contact page, you'll know, obsession is a cross to bear when someone is bipolar.

I am obsessed with panties.
I am obsessed with sex.
I am on the fence obsessed with animals.

You mix all that together, blend and frappe into a fine liquid, I can remove my sexual urges from my normal everyday life / interactions with John Q. Public, by pleasuring myself, in a, panties, sex, animal related way.

Mine just happens to be plushophilia.  The art of making love to a stuffed animal.  Sick, maybe, for me, yes it is.

TMI warning, it's everywhere on my blog.  Deal with it.  Or GTFO.



~7R0N ][

No comments:

Post a Comment