Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 3, 2012

General Generic Health Folk Remedies [a'hyuck..]

The ingredient in question, is the binder, (a binder is something which is "filler", takes up space, is inert, and has no effects on the person, sorta like saying something is 70% beef, 30% fat.. the "filler" would be the 30% fat in this situation.), which is Rice Flour.

One day, suffering from stomach ache and pain from "gas(?)" which felt like my stomach wanted to explode, and in horrible pain, I ate a Pringle.  I ate said Pringle, (the ingredients said rice flour) and my stomach ache started to subside.  And this was no ordinary stomach ache, it felt like my stomach wanted to rip itself out of my guts, and bang itself on the cement pavement.

Now, imagine, having those pains, for 7 years, Middle School, then High School, with nothing that made a significant and long enough dent in the pain I was feeling.

I AM NOT A PHARMACIST, AND EVEN THOUGH THIS HAS NO CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES, DO NOT TAKE ANY MEDICINE, HOMEOPATHIC, HERBAL REMEDY, OR OTHERWISE, UNLESS YOU DISCUSS EVERY AND ALL INGREDIENTS WITH YOUR PHARMACIST TO DETERMINE ANY ALLERGIC REACTIONS, OR OTHERWISE.  Don't ****ing come back to me and say I didn't warn you to go check first before you tried it.  

I used to take two every 15 minutes, until I felt relief, but now I've gone up to four every 15 minutes..

I feel little burps, which don't feel like "normal" burps, which signal that the rice flour magic is happening.

THIS HAS BEEN THE ONLY AID IN MY QUEST TO NOT HAVE UTTER DISPAIR AND INTENSE AND UNBEARABLE PAIN WITH STOMACH ACHE / GAS / (some people call it acid reflux, but that's just a ****ing buzz word.)



No comments:

Post a Comment