Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Current events [ABOG]

Generated some interesting my Adventures of TRON remake on Tron Sector DOT COM.
Was thinking about wormholes in space and came up with the solution to the gameplay design issue that's been slowing down my progress.
Figured out exactly what dimensions an Atari BALL MISSILE sprite was for SURES.  8x22 pels/pixels.
Found out by looking at Pitfall Harry in a raw ASM source code.

※※※

Friends are on FA are in trouble.  Helped a few, can't help a few others, will try to when taxes come in.
I can't stand to stand by idely and watch others suffer, if I can at all help it.

※※※

Found an epic lead pixel artist.  A 50%/50% cross between my art skills and my twin brother's art skills.  A PERFECT MATCH to my video game company.  Going to be quite the asset in the immediate future.



~Kiyote!