Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Welcome to ABOG Games(c) and Minus Bipolar(c)

I WELCOME YOU TO MY BLOG GENERAL PUBLIC

The purpose of my blog is to be a lasting tribute to my two children.
It is here to guide them and give them a lasting gift for the future.
I do not condone the use of anything contained herein.
If you choose to read my BLOG, you release me from any legal liabilities, concerning programming, and bipolar.  I am not a doctor or a lawyer and I don't trust either anyway, my information is presented for the benefit of my children.  I hold it in a public forum so that upon my death they might still find the the information they will require as they get older.
No research may be conducted or based on my research, findings or writings with out my written consent.



~Kiyote!

No comments:

Post a Comment